Friday, November 6, 2009

Update

I have been questioning my gender identity even more. Now I am not sure if I am genderqueer or FTM. I have been feeling masculine/male and dressing male exclusively for the past week or so. My PGP (preferred gender pronoun) is gender neutral or male but everyone calls me female pronouns by default and I'm ok with that at least for the time being. As of yesterday five people know my gender identiy. On Monday I showed my notebook where I've been jorunaling my questioning of my gender identity and how I've been identifying from day to day to Th (associate director of LGBTIQA services and social justice incitives at my university, I know him from QSA) and he and I had a meeting over lunch yesterday where I told him about my gender identity and he asked questions and offered advice, it was great having someone else to talk to. On Monday I also came out to B while B, H and I were eating at the dining hall after QSA.

No comments:

Post a Comment