Monday, October 12, 2009

a little about me

I am a 20 year old university student at a smaller private school in Colorado. I am a pansexual genderqueer hippie, I am biologically female, I usually identify on the feminine side of androgynous and usually present as feminine. My gender presentation varies from day to day; I love my skirts and blouses and am acquiring masculine and androgynous clothing. I prefer female pronouns sometimes and gender neutral pronouns (ze, hir) some (only 2 people in real life know that I'm genderqueer so people mostly use female pronouns). I am a lifelong hippie, I went to my first Dead show when I was one and a half. I love to wear hippie clothes such as long flowy skirts and concert ts. Most of the music I listen to is older than me (my favorite bands include the Grateful Dead, the Beatles, and the Who). I have also been practicing Paganism actively for about two and a half years and off and on for about 10 years; I was raised a Unitarian Universalist and still practice UUism alongside Paganism. I chose the name for my blog to represent the fact that I'm a hippie and I will be blogging about my personal journey with all its twists and turns.

No comments:

Post a Comment