Saturday, October 17, 2009

Updates on Life

Thursday was Gay? Fine by me. day at my university so I wore my Gay? Fine by me. tshirt. Thursday evening was speed dating with QSA, I put 3 people on my list of people I wanted to do more with and know I have no chance with one of them (a very out gay guy, Ch). I am still waiting for a followup email to see if H and/or C put me on their list. H and C are both cute lesbians. I have mentioned H before on my blog, but I'm just getting to know C. Today I went shopping at thrift stores and got some clothes, 2 pairs of jeans, both androgynous (one "boyfriend" from the "ladies" section and one from the "mens" section), a pair of khakis, and a khaki cargo skirt (it is feminine by nature of being a skirt but fits some definitions of androgynous).

No comments:

Post a Comment